Welcome to Bodywerks Pilates! Not only is this a place where you can get information about my studio, but also a Blog designed to give you tips and ideas on improving health and therefore improving the way you live life! I have always had a love for fitness and exercise. When I was a little girl my family nicknamed me "jogger". Because I was always running. I have participated in many types of exercise. Including running, swimming, dance, aerobic instructor. It was when I found Pilate's that I finally decided this is what I want to do for the rest of my life. I have been doing Pilate's for the last 7 years. I certified in Reformer at Balanced Body Pilates University. And completed the Reformer course at Stott Pilate's and I am now preparing to finish my certification. I am so excited to teach others about Pilates and hope to improve the well being of there lives, as Pilates did and does for me!!
Joseph Pilates said, "In 10 sessions you will feel the difference, in 20 you will see the difference, and in 30 you'll have a whole new body." Now if this doesn't motivate you, what will?
Joseph Pilates said, "In 10 sessions you will feel the difference, in 20 you will see the difference, and in 30 you'll have a whole new body." Now if this doesn't motivate you, what will?
Yeah! I found you :) I can't wait to try out the reformer.
ReplyDeletecongrats kelly, that is wonderful. So super happy for you. Where will your studio be located? I have been trying to contact you for some time now, I left a few messages at andy's work because I couldn't find your number and we moved so I don't come up to bountiful that often. So glad you are doing well take care my friend
ReplyDelete